Centre of Banking Law and Information Sp. z o.o. is a company with an established position in the field of data exchange, legal advice,trainings and publishing. CPBiI was established in 199 and since then it has constantly acted as a banking sector support, successively developing new areas of activity. CPBiI’s mission is to popularize legislative solutions and to organize the cooperation in the exchange of information in purpose to bolster the banking system as a stable and secure financial market participant, consumer friendly, actively supporting the implementation of strategic economic objectives, including the use of EU funding.
The main areas of the Centre of Banking Law and Information’s activity are:
- legal advice - key issues in this scope of activity are draft positions on the new legislation, participation in the legislative works on draft legislation concerning banks, credit institutions and the protection of consumer rights, as well as preparation of specialized expertise and legal opinions;
- maintaining and development of Systems of Data Exchange launched by Polish Banks Association, including AMRON System, Banking Register System, System of Classified Documents or System of Operational Risk Events, which aim to enhance the security of the banking system;
- trainings and conferences – training organized by CBPiI concern mainly issues related to activities of banks and other financial institutions, as well as undertaking and running the business activity. CPBiI also organizes the conferences and congresses addressed mainly to banks and other financial institutions, as well as to banking sector infrastructure companies and local government authorities;
- educational activity under the Modern Business Management programme – one of the largest educational programs in Poland, the mission of which is to improve the level of knowledge about the financial market, entrepreneurship and business management through the development of cooperation of business and institutions of higher education;
- publishing activity – Internet portal www.alebank.pl and specialized magazines published by CPBiI in cooperation with Polish Banks Association (‘Miesięcznik Finansowy BANK’, ‘Nowoczesny Bank Spółdzielczy’, ‘Kwartalnik Finansowanie Nieruchomości’, ‘Kurier Finansowy’ and ‘Europejski Doradca Samorządowy’) are well known and much appreciated on the market, by many considered as opinion-forming in their sector;
- nationwide network of Economic Information Centres, which aim is to educate and promote the use of economic information in business operations and the role of positive credit information for companies and customers.
About the System
Banks - participants
Analyses and publications
Banks and business entities
Voluntary sale of mortgage collaterals
AMRON System trainings
Computer Lab for rent