AMRON System is a set of tools enabling to conduct the analyses and to monitor the trends and tendencies on real estate market, by using the reports generated basing on database resources.
Data gathered in AMRON database concern properties characteristics, location, as well as information regarding transaction prices from notarial deeds, values estimated by real estate appraisers, banking values of mortgage collaterals or other sources of information (in total in AMRON System there are 15 defined sources of information on property value, including all sources listed in Recommendation J as reliable sources).
Standardized, detailed description of each real estate, as well as implemented directories enable the precise filtering database resources and analyzing the specific, accurately parametrized market segments, selected in terms of location, type of real estate, construction year or other, more specific attributes or external factors of local nature.
Below you’ll find the fundamental information on the database and the AMRON System:
- basic element of the database is a real estate, which is supplemented with the followingoccurrences that generate information on its value or price (such as notarial deed,appraiser’s report, sale offer, insurance policy etc.)
- description of each real estate and transaction includes information qualified as obligatory (i.e. those, which are necessary for entering data into the System) and other descriptive data
- verification of the uniqueness of the data is ensured by implemented validations
- every real estate’s location is identified with geographical coordinates and encrypted accordingly to National Official Register of the Territorial Division of the Country (TERYT) [Krajowy Rejestr Urzędowy Podziału Terytorialnego Kraju] directories’ update is conducted every week
- several statistical and analytical functionalities implemented in the System allow to carry out the assessment and monitoring changes of the real estate value in time
- System enables the package estimation of real estate portfolios basing on the implemented statistical algorithms
- digital maps may be used for searching the real estate, as well as for visualization of the its location, surroundings, public transport available, access to services and public administration
- new functionality enables to add and download photos of real estate
- database structure is 100% compatible with detailed specification of real estate data, determined in appendix to the Recommendation J (compatibility of real estate types, sources of information, division of obligatory and facultative attributes)Find out more about the System functionalities – download the AMRON System Directory
About the System
Banks - participants
Analyses and publications
Banks and business entities
Voluntary sale of mortgage collaterals
AMRON System trainings
Rules of personal data processing