System for Analysis and Monitoring of Real Estate Market (AMRON System) is the only interbank, standardized database on real estate prices and values. What makes our database an unique source of knowledge about Polish real estate market, is the complex scope of information – the database includes data on property characteristics, location, transaction prices and values defined in appraisal reports, sales offers and other completely verifiable sources. AMRON database fulfills the highest quality standards, stipulated in detail by Financial Supervision Authority in newly amended Recommendation J on rules of collecting and processing data on real estate by banks.
- solidity – safe system established by and for banking sector and broadly defined participants of the real estate market, under the patronage of Polish Banks Association
- quality - AMRON as the only in Poland interbank database on real estate within the meaning of the Recommendation J fulfils the highest quality criteria determined by Financial Supervision Authority in Recommendations addressed to banks and SKOKs (Recommendation D, Recommendation J, Recommendation S, Recommendation W, Recommendation A-SKOK)
- availability - AMRON is user-friendly, intuitive and easy to use web application available on-line – it requires no additional technical or financial outlays
- the highest safety and performance standards, monitored on a daily basis and verified by cyclic security audits
- quality surveillance – we act accordingly to Policy on data quality and internal procedures of data verification, highly evaluated by the independent auditor, Deloitte Advisory
- data representativity – territorial distribution of data resources represents the depth of local markets and credit activity of Polish banking sector
- reliability confirmed in internal processes of verifying the reliability of interbank database conducted by participating banks, as well as in reports of independent auditors
- accurateness– AMRON is a benchmark for media and many national and commercial institutions, dealing with professional analysis of real estate market turnover.
About the System
Banks - participants
Analyses and publications
Banks and business entities
Voluntary sale of mortgage collaterals
AMRON System trainings
Computer Lab for rent