AMRON Centre offers the comprehensive service of the valuation process, which includes ordering, quality control, value verification and certification of the appraisal report basing of defined substantive criteria.
We valuate real estate that constitute or will constitute mortgage collateral of loans granted by banks. We are experienced in execution of package orders aiming to update the mortgage collaterals portfolio value.
Valuations ordered through AMRON Centre are carried out by independent valuers authorised under the Law on real estate management – we cooperate with network of over two hundred valuers operating on the whole territory of Poland. We assess all types of real estate. Appraisal reports are drew up in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- verification of adequacy of appraisal reports’ content, accuracy of calculations, methods and timing of order execution
- providing banks with appraisal reports fulfilling the requirements defined by Financial Supervision Authority in Recommendations J and S
- quality assessment performed by independent entity nor involved in banking processes of risk analysis and credit decision
- cooperation with valuers trained by Polish Banks Association and Polish Federation of Valuers Associations – we promote continuous professional development and raising the quality of the provided services
- using the AMRON System for verification of real estate value and for certifying the appraisal reports, combined with ongoing feeding the AMRON database with information from appraisal report
- possibility to precise assessment of recoveries in portfolio monitoring process
- competitive prices
About the System
Banks - participants
Analyses and publications
Banks and business entities
Voluntary sale of mortgage collaterals
AMRON System trainings
Rules of personal data processing